OK, my dreams of a daily blog have failed. I tried but just never got the time to extract pictures and upload them. Oh well.
The above is Andrew buried under sand with a "Muscle Man" body. After that they made him into a pickle... then a burrito. Strange child.
The next picture is a typical walk along the beach. Ben is nattering away to Shanae and Shanae somehow finds it interesting. One of these days we fear they will start holding hands...

I took this next one with my phone camera. Otherwise it might of been real nice. This is the kids playing on the life guard "mound."
I have more, but they are still in the camera. Ill try and update.Monday we rode bikes up and down the beach and spent a lot of time playing in the sand and water. Ben was real sick (I say heat stroke, Mommy says flu)
On tuesday and Wednesday it was more of the same. Today (Thursday) we are off to the San Diego zoo. Expect panda pictures...

No comments:
Post a Comment