
Well, I've decided to try and do a real blog. Not an occasional posting of pictures but an actual daily diary. We shall see how it goes. We got in yesterday around 5:00. Our house is one row of houses back from the beach on Mission Beach. It is two stories with a great patio on top. I'm there now in a lounge chair, ocean view, power, WiFi... now if this marine layer would burn off it would be perfect.
While we had some sunlight yesterday the kids grabbed their skim boards and tried to "surf" Mostly they got stuck in the sand. But Ben skid a couple of feet and Andrew is determined to figure it out. He is just a little too small to throw the board.

Andrew got a little cold and took a break on his board:

Today is Father's day, so we will just kick around here and do stuff. I'll try and get pictures.
Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment